Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love St. John's


Flying into St.John's
 Wow, just arrived in St. John's, Newfoundland this morning around 11 am and I have already fell in love with this city. It is amazing. Truly a place full of charm and character, and of course, the ocean isn't a bad little bonus either. We're staying at an adorable bed and breakfast, couldn't have asked for better accomodation!

The view from Signal Hill 
So far the people I have met are really wonderful. Flying in from Victoria, BC to Halifax, NS; Dietitians to Geographers, they all have unique stories, backgrounds and reasons for being here. It is pretty great to meet so many people who are interested in the same thing and it's no surprise we all get along so well. Tomorrow I will meet about 12 more fellow CIDA interns, including the three people who will be joining me down in South Africa, I'm a bit nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment